Join us as we explore downtown Rockville and practice safe walking habits. Our 1 mile route starts and ends at Main Street (50 Monroe Place) and includes walking by Rockville Metro Station and into Rockville Town Center. Throughout the walk, we demonstrate, practice, and discuss how to navigate downtown Rockville safely. Our walk will end with a short relaxation and social hangout outside on Main Street’s back patio.
Here is some important information about this in-person event:
- This event will take place entirely outside
- The walk will start and end at the Main Street driveway. Please do not enter the Main Street building while waiting for the event to start.
- Face coverings must be worn
- Capacity of each walk will be limited to 8 participants and 2 main street staff members
- If you are bringing a support person, you must indicate that when you sign up. This ensures we reserve a space for your support person as well and do not exceed capacity.
- You may only sign up for 1 community walk each week. This ensures that more Main Street members will have the opportunity to participate.
Click here for more information on our COVID-19 protocols and expectations.