Main Street has two groups of 15 tickets to Glenstone for the afternoon of Sunday, February 9. Glenstone is contemporary art museum that integrates art, architecture and landscape into a serene and contemplative environment. The museum is located at 12100 Glen Road in Potomac. Visit the Glenstone website to learn about all there is to experience at this unique museum.
Before going to the museum, we’ll gather for lunch at Potomac Pizza at 9812 Falls Road in Potomac, a 10-minute drive from Glenstone. Participants must provide their own transportation.
- Tickets to Glenstone are free and lunch is a pay-your-own-way event. See menu and pricing here.
- Due to the fragile nature of the art at Glenstone, all minors must be accompanied by an adult and must be 12 or older.
- Glenstone is situated on nearly 300 acres and involves extensive walking/rolling.
We have 30 tickets total for entrance to the museum 30 minutes apart:
- Group 1 (15 tickets): Meet at Potomac Pizza at 12:30 pm and enter Glenstone at 2:30 pm.
- Group 2 (15 tickets): Meet at Potomac Pizza at 1:00 pm and enter Glenstone at 3:00 pm.
We hope you can join us to visit this treasure in our community!