Plus = ✓ |Core = $5 |Non-Members = X
Join us Tuesdays for Main Street Hang! Main Street Hang is a place for community and connection where members can share experiences, dive into conversation, relax, and hang out.
What to expect
- Welcome – Feel free to say hello and chat among the group, as everyone joins the Zoom call
- Wellness – Main Street staff or a member will lead the group in 1 minute of stretching to get our bodies moving
- Breakout Room – We will be split into breakout rooms with a smaller group of members
- Introductions – The first thing we do in a breakout room is go around and give everyone the opportunity to introduce themselves and briefly share how they are doing. You can share by speaking, using the chat, or you can pass if you prefer.
- Weekly Conversation Topic – Each week we start with a conversation topic. The topic will be emailed to the group ahead of time. Members can then share their thoughts and opinions about the topic and respond to each other. Examples of weekly conversation topics include movies, traditions, fears, favorite foods, etc.
- Continued Conversation – As we finish talking about the weekly conversation topic, members are welcome to start other conversations. This can include sharing something you are looking forward to, asking other members about their interests, or sharing a highlight from your weekend. The breakout rooms will close after the conversations and we all rejoin the main Zoom room.
- Announcements – Main Street staff will share news about any upcoming programming
- Dance Party – Main Street staff will play a closing song to end the Hang. Feel free to lip sync and bust a dance move!
- Questions – The Hang is now over and Main Street staff remain on the call for a few minutes to answer any individual questions.