- This event has passed.
Main Street Miniseries: Healthy Snacking to Boost Your Immune System
May 26 @ 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
INTRODUCING…..The MAIN STREET MINISERIES!
While we are all home and adjusting to our new “and hopefully temporary” normal, we know there are some consistent topics on people’s minds. So, we created our Main Street Miniseries – classes where you can join us for one session or all of them! We hope you will learn something, be inspired, and hopefully feel good about yourself!
Mark your calendars, our first Miniseries class beings on TUESDAY, MAY 5th at 5 PM EST on ZOOM!
Over the course of 5 weeks you can join us for a new subject every Tuesday and learn something new! We will be recording all of the classes, so if you can’t make it, just sign up and we’ll share the video with you afterwards so you won’t miss a thing! Sign up today! See our series topics below.
- Tips on ZOOM Safety and ZOOM Etiquette (Tuesday, May 5, at 5PM)
- The Power of Hygiene and Safety during Corona (Tuesday, May 12, at 5PM)
- How to Stay Positive and Relish your Mindful Moments (Tuesday, May 19, at 5PM)
- Healthy Snacking to Boost Your Immune System (Tuesday, May 26, at 5PM)
- Keep on MOVING! (Tuesday, June 2, at 5PM)
You will receive a link to the Zoom meeting after you register.