Main Street is thrilled to be hosting community parties every month! These virtual parties will be uniquely themed and so much fun! We will also be celebrating our members birthdays each month for even more excitement!
October’s community party is a Fall Fest & Halloween party with costumes & pumpkin carving!
Join us for our Fall Fest & Halloween party! We encourage members to dress up in costume for a night of Fall and Halloween themed fun.
We are excited to have the talented Debbie Friedlander lead us in Pumpkin Decoupage!
Please gather the below supplies prior to the party so that you can follow along with Debbie at the party and decoupage your pumpkin. We will also record the party, so if you prefer to do the craft another time, you can as well.
- A real OR craft pumpkin (a white one is ideal because it won’t show thru paper).
- Any patterned wrapping paper or craft paper.
- Mod Podge matte waterbase sealer.
- 1 foam brush or soft bristle brush
- 1 plastic cup to put Mod Podge into.
- optional: glue gun
- optional : sparkly decorations (rhinestones, flower stickers, etc)
- optional: ribbons