Plus = ✓ | Core = $5 | Non-Members = X
The weekend has finally arrived. Looking for a place to relax and decompress? Relaxation Station is the place for you. Come to Poppy Boy’s Kitchen every Saturday to recharge and chill out. You can de-stress with mindful art, meditation, and listening to music. What to expect during Relaxation Station:
- Isabel, our awesome Main Street staff, will greet you at Poppy Boy’s
- There will be calming music in the background, but you are welcome to bring your own ipod and headphones, if you prefer to listen to your own music
- Variety of relaxing activities that will vary from week to week, including things like mindful art and crafts projects, book making, beading, journaling, etc.
- A chance to catch up with other Main Street members and share the highlights of your week as it wraps up.
- You can bring your own journal or sketchbook, if you want!