Looking for connection while stuck at home?
During this unusual time in our world, we are all very much missing our social interactions. Main Street wants to help! Members are invited to sign up for Main Street Connections and we will pair you with a Main Street buddy. When you sign up, you’ll be asked your preference for connection – phone, email, text or FaceTime. This is a great way to make new friends, share how you’re feeling and support others through this difficult time!
Once you receive your buddy connection, the two of you can determine your schedule to connect. We hope that you’ll connect:
- at least once a week, if not more
- at least two times overall
- and become friends!
We encourage you to be ready to:
- Share some information about yourself
- Tell what you’re grateful for
- Share some things you enjoy doing
- Discuss what you’re doing to keep busy while staying home
- Ask questions
- Share how you’re feeling
- Be supportive of how your buddy is feeling
We hope you’ll join to make a friend and be a friend! Questions? Contact us.