|Main Street Connect and Main Street Apartments are updating our face mask policy to be in alignment with state and local mandates as well as CDC guidance.
Effective Tuesday, February 22, 2022, staff, residents, members and guests who are fully vaccinated* against COVID-19 may use their own discretion about wearing a face mask while on Main Street property and grounds. Wearing a well-fitting mask is STRONGLY encouraged. Conversely, masks are still required while using the Fitness Center.
— The Main Street Team
The following policy still stands: Members attending in-person events with Main Street Connect must comply with the following requirements:
- You must be fully vaccinated* and show proof of your vaccination status.
- You may bring in a physical copy or photograph of your vaccine card to be verified by a Main Street staff member any time before you attend an in-person event.
- If you have medical conditions preventing vaccination or have chosen not to be vaccinated, you must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test administered no more than 72 hours before the event’s start time.
- You must bring proof of your negative test with you to attend the event.
Please connect with us via email with any questions.
* Per the CDC, people are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine.