Main Street is a respectful work environment where all are valued and encouraged to thrive. We will provide an opportunity for you to understand how the team works cohesively and to experience different focus areas including programming, membership, communication, development and administration. Main Street commits to providing a meaningful internship in which you will have the opportunity to grow, learn, support our team and engage with our community.
The work hours and schedule are flexible for Main Street interns.
Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Understands the overall concept of Main Street, including the vision, mission, brand, programming, membership model, development goals, community and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with community through programming.
- Provides tours to prospective Main Street members.
- Supports Front Desk operations when needed.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final projects during the internship.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems such as NeonCRM, WordPress and Microsoft Office.
Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Please complete the application to be considered.
We are no longer accepting applications for Summer 2022.