2nd Floor Conference Room
Maximum capacity: 12 people
2023 Rental Rates
- All rentals require a 2-hour minimum and a $500 refundable security deposit
- Non-Member rate: $125/hour
- Activity & Professional Member rate: $60/hour
- Non-Profit Professional Member rate: $50/hour
- Room setup fee: $50
- Charged if you need to reconfigure furniture
- Possible setups:
- Classroom-style seating (rows of chairs)
- Conference-style seating (chairs around tables)
- Square U (tables lined up in a U shape with chairs surrounding)
- Rectangle (tables lined up in a rectangle with chairs surrounding)
- A pre-event and post-event inspection checklist is to be completed by the renter and a Main Street staff member. The security deposit will be refunded after the post-event inspection checklist is complete.
- Furniture in these spaces cannot be moved. Should you desire a different furniture configuration, please request that when making your rental inquiry, no later than 48 hours before your event (a $50 room setup fee will be charged).
- Main Street staff are not available for A/V support during rental events. An Audio Visual (A/V) Technology Guide Sheet will be provided upon completion of a rental agreement. A guest login/password for the A/V system will be provided on the day of the event.
- You are welcome to bring in food and refreshments. We encourage you to consider catering from our partners at The Soullful Cafe and you will receive a 10% discount for catering at your event! Please be sure to bring all food service-related items you may need (i.e. trays, flatware, napkins, plates, cups).