Plus = [✓] | Other Memberships = [$10] |Non-Members = [$15]
This Friday Vibes we will be celebrating cultures from around the world! There will be a variety of cuisine (prepared by the Friday Vibes team), video stories, activities, and conversations about many different cultures. We encourage members to let us know of their cultures! We encourage members to invite friends and family to register and join them this week. We hope you will come join us for a fun-filled evening!
Information and FAQs:
Location and Times:
- We will be in Poppy Boy’s Kitchen
- 5:00PM to 5:30PM – Conversational Ice Breakers: Why culture is important within a community
- 5:30PM to 5:45PM – Video about Culture
- 5:45PM to 6:50PM – Dinner and Activities
- 6:50PM to 7:00PM – Wind Down Discussion and Clean-Up
- The theme this week is Around the World
- We will have a variety of activities that focus on the different cultures of the world
- Some of the activities may include:
- Short Video: Ted Talk about Culture
- Map Identity
- Guess the Flag
- Learning Words and Phrases in new languages
- The option to order dinner will be provided for $15; for those who register for it
- Dinner will be Grilled Chicken with dipping sauces from various cultures, seasoned rice and roasted veggies.
- Please let us know if you need the gluten free option when you register
- The registration for this event will close at 12pm on the day of the program to ensure dinner can be provided for an accurate number of people.