Plus = [✓] | All Other Members = $10 | Non-Members = $20
The Friday Vibes team wants to invite you to another Soulfull Night! Every 2nd Friday of the month we will be partnering with the Soulfull Cafe. Attendees will be able to order their dinner in Soulfull Cafe, before participating in the various activities! This week, we will be viewing a documentary about Martin Luther King, Jr. and discussing ways we can bring his message to our communities today.
Information and FAQS:
- Meet us in the Soulfull Cafe from 5:00pm to 6:00pm.
- We will then move to Poppy Boy’s Kitchen from 6:00pm to 7:00pm.
- In Soulfull Cafe we will begin with a short icebreaker and some reflection on what we know about the Civil Rights movement.
- In Poppy Boy’s Kitchen, we will then view a documentary about the lasting impact of Dr. King’s work followed by a discussion of ways we can bring his message to our communities today.
- Those that attend will be able to order directly from the Soulfull Cafe!
- For Soulfull Nights, we are asking everyone who wants dinner to purchase from the cafe between 4:30-5:30pm. You may instead bring your own dinner.
- The Friday Vibes team WILL NOT be providing any food this week!
- The cafe closes at 6:00pm!