Plus = $30 |Core = $60 | Non-Members = $75
“Who am I in a Social World?”
Enjoy conversation during Get Social! Facilitated by Jeni Stepanek, PHD, “Mama Peace”.
Jeni Stepanek, Ph.D. is an award-winning speaker and writer, as well as a noted advocate for personal and world peace and children’s and families’ needs and rights in health and education. Jeni serves as a Senior Faculty Specialist at the University of Maryland (Department of Counseling, Higher and Special Education) and is the CEO & Chief Peace Officer of the Mattie J.T. Stepanek Foundation.
- This educational program will explore new themes each month that will help us in our everyday lives. There will be discussion, practice and sometimes an activity about the theme.
- This program will be a series, consisting of 3 sessions each month. This registration is for December 6, December 13, and December 20.
- Program Plan: This event will be from 5:00PM to 6:30PM.
- 5:00PM to 5:10PM: Welcome and Ice Breaker
- 5:10PM to 5:45PM: Discussion about Current Theme
- 5:45PM to 6:25PM: Activity/Practice of Current Theme and Pizza Dinner
- 6:25PM to 6:30PM: Wrap-Up and Clean-Up
- Come to the table — join us — all are welcome! Please be sure to register for this program!
- Social Connections: Getting Organized and Planning
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
NOTE: No meetings on 4th Wednesdays
- There will be a 15 minute grace period for late attendees. If you arrive after the 15 minute period, please understand you will not be able to join the group until it is time to serve dinner or at the discretion of staff at the program. This is out of respect of the facilitator, staff, and other attendees.
- If you are registered and arrive late or do not attend, you will not be refunded. Please notify us 48 hours prior to the first event of the month if you need to cancel registration, in order to receive a refund. Thank you for understanding!