Main Street is going to Zoo Lights this winter! Come join us for all the festive fun that the National Zoo has to offer. Everyone is encouraged to bring their friends and family! There will be a group photo opportunity as well. We hope you will meet us there!
WHEN: Saturday, December 2nd @ 5pm-9pm.
- We will be at the Zoo during the time frame of 5pm-9pm.
- You do not need to be there the entire time but we recommend taking advantage of all the different fun things happening at the Zoo!
WHERE: Smithsonian’s National Zoo and Conservation Biology Institute: 3001 Connecticut Ave., NW Washington, DC 20008
- Tickets are available at this link: https://nationalzoo.si.edu/events/zoolights
- You are responsible for purchasing your own ticket(s).
- Tickets are $6 and must be purchased in advanced in order to go!
- Main Street is NOT responsible for purchasing tickets
- There are limited tickets available through the Zoo’s website, so we recommend ordering tickets early!
- Zoolights pass purchases are not refundable.
- Free self-exchanges are available up to 72 hours prior to the event. You can exchange your passes Here.
- If you would like to bring a friend/family member/support person, you must purchase a ticket for them.
- Each person is responsible for their own transportation to and from the Zoo.
- You are encouraged to make plans with others going to the Zoo, but Main Street is not coordinating any transportation.
- The Zoo is Metro accessible. Check out Metro’s rider guide here.
- Individuals are able to purchase a parking pass at the same time for $30 or you can use public transportation to get there. PLEASE keep in mind, if there is bad weather, to find appropriate travel.
- There will be Main Street staff at the Zoo, but they will not be there as support staff.
- There will be a Main Street group photo at the Zoo’s Visitor Center at 5:30pm.
- Everyone is encouraged to wear their Main Street winter clothing!
- Following the group photo, together we will explore the different immersive displays the Zoo has set up.
PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THE WEATHER ON THE DAY OF THE OUTING TO KNOW WHAT CLOTHING YOU SHOULD WEAR!