Featured Event = ✓ | Plus = $5 | All Other Members = $10 | Non-Members = $15
There are currently NO TICKETS AVAILABLE for the Main Street Group Seating.
Still interested in going to the game and need ticket(s)?
- Please click the “GET TICKETS” button, below, to be sent a discount link to go to the same Nationals Game. This link will provide the option to purchase tickets at a reduced price.
- The last day to receive a discounted ticket link is August 5th.
- These tickets WILL NOT be in the same section of seating as the previously offered Main Street seats.
Wear your Nats AND Main Street swag and meet us for a group picture after the 3rd inning. We will gather at the picnic area located near section 137, on the right concourse.
- Once you have registered for the event, a Main Street staff member will help transfer your ticket to you before the outing.
- We will use the email address provided in your registration.
- If you use the discount link sent, then you will be responsible for your own purchased tickets.
- Please be sure to only register for this outing if you are 100% sure you can go.
- We will not refund the cost of the ticket once it has been transferred.
- If you would like to bring a friend/family member/support person, you must purchase a ticket for them through registration. You can register them at the same membership level as you. They will not be able to enter the ballpark without at ticket.
- Each person is responsible for their own transportation to and from Nationals Park.
- You are encouraged to make plans with others going to the game, but Main Street is not coordinating any transportation.
- Nats Park is Metro accessible. Check out Metro’s rider guide here.
- We will meet for a group picture after the 3rd inning, located at the picnic table area on the concourse level.
- Our block of tickets are together.
- There will be Main Street staff at the game, but they will not be there as support staff.
- Here is the website for all important information regarding the Washington Nationals Ballpark: https://www.mlb.com/nationals/ballpark/information