Join Main Street Connect and The Kelsey as we gather thought leaders and housing developers working to create, maintain and sustain affordable, inclusive, accessible housing.
- Learn from organizations and leaders in the housing development phase
- Learn from organizations already in operation as they share concept vs. reality
- Participate in conversations with thought leaders around the country and explore different housing concepts and models
- Learn various funding and financing sources
- Participate in thoughtful and timely advocacy and policy discussions
DISCLAIMER: All conference participants are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative local PCR test.
Tentative Conference Information
Click on the toggles below to read the daily schedules and more detailed information for the conference.
5pm – 8:15pm : Cocktails & Dinner
Main Street Connect Speakers:
- Jillian Copeland
- Sharon Cichy
8am – 4pm : Housing Models and Financing Learning
- Housing Development Presentations:
- Main Street (Rockville, MD)
- The Kelsey (San Francisco & San Jose, CA)
- Roundtables on Key Topics by Inclusive Housing Leaders
- Donna Budway – Our Stomping Ground
- Alicia DeLashmutt – Our Home, Inclusive Community Collaborative
- Mark Dunham – Patuxent Commons
- Paula Manion – Our Stomping Ground
- Brian McCann – Faison Center
- Stephen E. Morris – FAVARH
- Nuts and Bolts of Financing; Resident Services Models; Development and Design
- Scott Copeland – RST Development
8am – 12pm : Breakfast and Advancing Advocacy
The Kelsey Speakers:
- Fatimah Aure
- Allie Cannington
- more speakers to be announced
To access the project description form, please click here.
The Cambria Hotel, Rockville, MD
1 Helen Heneghan Way, Rockville, MD, 20850
Click here for special rate group booking.
Limited financial aid available. First come first serve. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If the conference is moved to a virtual platform, we will notify you two weeks prior to the event on Tuesday, October 19th, 2021. Registered participants will receive a $221 refund if conference is moved to a virtual platform.
Conference is refundable in full up to October 20th, 2021 for all registered participants.