Community Coaching is open to residents of Main Street Apartments and members of Main Street Connect.
Those participating in Community Coaching can expect the following:
- A sense of community, comradery, and connection to Main Street neighbors, staff, and other members.
- Participation in facilitated discussions pertaining to personal safety, interpersonal abilities, adult living, and psychosocial competencies.
- Sessions led by guest speakers; topic experts.
- Chances to role play and talk through situations relevant to coaching topics.
- Planning and hosting a social event for the Main Street community.
- Opportunities to check-in weekly, one on one with a coach.
Dates: 5:00 – 6:00 PM on Sundays, January 22 – March, 26 2023
Registration Fee: $300
Those participating in Community Coaching will meet with their coaches and cohort on Sunday evenings and have an option for a mid-week one on one check-in, which can be done in person or virtually.
Sunday Cohort Meetings will occur from 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM in Poppy Boy’s Kitchen. They will include a look back at the past week and review of the individual’s week ahead. We will have focused discussions and workshops on relevant topics based on both original content from coaches as well as parent and participant feedback. We will also use this time to:
- Encourage personal growth and self reflection
- Develop important life skills
- Learn how to become involved in our communities
- Have fun!
Midweek Check-Ins are optionally scheduled week by week. They will either be in a communal space or done virtually. Participants can except the following from Midweek Check-Ins:
- Reinforce and discuss ideas from Sunday sessions.
- Address relevant concerns.
- Safe and confidential conversations free of judgement.
Space is limited.
Our next session is FULL.